One thing that came up on the risk assessment was that the parts of the bicycle repair stand that stick out should be painted bright yellow. A friend from church took the parts that needed painting and informed me this morning that they are ready. The work-stand will be rebuilt in the the next couple of days. Great news, but I think it’s going to look very strange with bright yellow bits.
I am also expecting a fire extinguisher to be delivered tomorrow. (Another risk assessment requirement)
This afternoon I spent some time making up some demonstration models for the course. I also spent some time teaching an imaginary person. I felt a bit daft but it did enable be to get some fresh ideas that will make my demonstrations very clear.
Just a few days to go now before I try out the course on my two volunteer friends.